You are more than a test score! However, excelling on the SAT increases your likelihood of getting into a good college, and may give you the opportunity to finish college more quickly.
A college education increases your chances of earning good pay, ensuring better job placement, and provides you the opportunity to meet new people and experience new things. Standardized tests like the SAT can be daunting - especially when they can be a determining factor for your acceptance into your top-choice college. However, colleges consider multiple factors in addition to standardized test scores, such as your overall GPA, essays, extracurricular activities. You should start preparing for these requirements early in your academic career by developing great study skills, taking challenging courses, and getting involved in your community. Whether in a classroom setting or one-on-one, our SAT test prep course focuses on the exact skills you need to increase your score on test day.
About our one-on-one SAT test prep course:
- Individual instruction. We work one-one-one with our students to ensure the most specialized techniques and study plan.
- Four or more REAL, timed practice tests. We only use tests written by the SAT test makers.
- Subject-specific, proven techniques for each every section of the SAT. The unique methods we use help students navigate quickly through the test, reducing test anxiety and improving time management skills.
- 20 new vocabulary words per week. Our exclusive vocabulary development program uses high-frequency words found on the SAT critical reading section.
- Fundamental math concept review. Forgotten the difference between an isoceles and a scalene triangle? How about rules for exponents? Basic geometry and algebra skills are crucial for excelling on the math section. Don't lose points simply because your are rusty with a concept mastered years ago!
- Rigorous. Our SAT prep program is demanding. Students will receive 16-24 hours of intensive, one-on-one instruction. After every one of their SAT test prep classes students will be assigned homework. Not only do students benefit from the extra work, the additional 4-6 hours they spend applying the techniques they have learned allows our tutors to continually monitor their progress.
How it works
- Free diagnostic test. Every student begins the program by completing a REAL, timed SAT exam.
- Free diagnostic score report and family consultation.
- Free biweekly reports outlining student progress and focus areas.