You are more than a test score!
- Individual instruction. We work one-one-one with our students to ensure the most specialized techniques and study plan.
- Four or more REAL, timed practice tests. We only use tests written by the ACT test makers.
- Subject-specific, proven techniques for each every section of the ACT. The unique methods we use help students navigate quickly through the test, reducing test anxiety and improving time management skills.
- 20 new vocabulary words per week. Our exclusive vocabulary development program uses high-frequency words found on the ACT reading and science sections.
- Fundamental math concept review. Forgotten the difference between an isoceles and a scalene triangle? How about rules for exponents? Basic geometry and algebra skills account for more than 50% of the math section. Don't lose points simply because your are rusty with a concept mastered years ago!
- Rigorous. Our ACT prep program is as demanding as it is effective. Students will receive 16-24 hours of intensive, one-on-one instruction. In addition, students will complete 4-6 hours applying the techniques they have learned in-session at home.
How it works
- Free diagnostic test. Every student begins the program by completing a REAL, timed ACT exam.
- Free diagnostic score report and family consultation.
- Free biweekly reports outlining student progress and focus areas.